The said website inter – alia provides matrimonial services (more particularly described hereunder) and the said services can be availed either through this website and / or through any other offline mode (as specified hereunder). The instant Terms shall deem to include and shall always be applicable (to the extent applicable) to the online and / or offline services.
“You” and / or “Your” and / or “User” shall include and mean the person who is accessing the aforesaid website www.attune.in through any means available now and / or maybe available in the future.
For avoidance of doubt and confusion the term “website” and / or www.attune.in
You (the user) agree to access "the Site" and "Mobile Apps”, subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out here.
“Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD” – would mean and include the company named
Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD within the meaning o the Companies Act, 1956/ 2013 and all its
Group of Companies and / or Management and / or Directors and / or
“attune.in” would mean the website through which you can avail the matrimonial services.
"Annulment and / or Annulled marriage" would mean and include such marriages which have been declared null and void by the Court of Law. However an Appeal pending against such Order of Nullity shall not be deemed to be a final Order of Nullity till the Appeal has reached the finality of proceedings.
“Awaiting Divorce” would mean and include a person who has filed for Divorce in a Court of Law, however, a decree of Divorce has not been granted as yet.
“Bride and / or Prospective Bride” would mean and include a woman more than 18 years of age who is never married and / or widow and / or divorcee and / or awaiting divorce. Hereinafter referred to as “person”.
“Bride Groom and / or Prospective Bride Groom” would mean and include a man more than 21 years of age who is never married and / or widow and / or divorcee and / or awaiting divorce. Hereinafter referred to as “person”.
“Divorcee” would mean and include a person who has already obtained a Decree of Divorce from a Court of Law. However pendency of an Appeal against any Decree of Divorce shall not deemed to be a Decree unless such Appeal has reached the finality of proceedings.
“Exclusive Membership” would mean and include some special services against a payment of special fees (as may be prescribed) wherein a member opting for such service shall be assisted and / or helped by the representative of the said website to select a prospective partner under the terms and conditions hereunder mentioned.
“Marriage Laws” would mean and include the existing laws of India pertaining to Marriage and includes personal Marriage Laws either codified and / or uncodified.
“Matrimony Services” would mean and include the services being offered through the website titled www.attune.in and / or through the offline centres and hereinafter referred to as the “services”.
“Member” would mean a person who has opened a profile in the said website.
“Never Married” would mean a person who has not been married as per the Laws of India.
“Offline Centre” would mean and include the outlets and / or agents and /or authorized representatives wherein the persons can access our Matrimonial Services.
“Photo Identity & Address Proof” would mean a photo identity and / or photo identity along with address issued by any Statutory Authority including but not limited to Passport, Driving License, Election Photo Identity Card, Adhar Card, PAN Card & Ration Card.
“Profile” would mean and include a page wherein the details about the person is provided along with profile picture which may and / or may not be visible to other members subject to the completion of Registration Process and / or Verification.
“Registration” would mean and include the creation of a profile by a person and such registration process would be complete only upon verification of the profile.
“Relationship Manager” would mean and include any person who would assist an exclusive member in selecting his / her perspective partner.
“Trust Score” would mean a score provided by us based on the completeness of your profile. Example:- A profile picture would carry a score of 10. The maximum score that can be achieved is 100.
“Verification” would mean and include matching the name and photograph provided in the profile with the photo identity & address proof provided by the profile creator.
“Widow & Widower” would mean a person who’s spouce is no longer living.
The definitions provided hereinabove are merely indicative for the purposes of better understanding about our services and these definitions shall always deem to include and cover any meaning in broader perspective.
• The matrimonial services website known as
is owned, managed and controlled by Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD (hereinafter referred to as
“Attune Matrimonial Services”).
• Your usage of the services of this website is purely voluntary and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in the event you decide to use our services.
• To access website you require internet and / or data connection and standard charges of your service provider shall apply.
• To use the services you have to be minimum 18 years old if you are female and minimum of 21 years of age if you are a male.
• The services being offered are only for marriages between male and female sexes. Our services are not extended to same sex couples and /or marriages.
• This is not a dating website and you may refrain from using this website and any of its services in the event you feel that you would wish to use the website for dating purposes.
• To activate and open your profile you have to provide a profile picture. Profiles without profile pictures shall not go live irrespective of the payment being made and / or other particulars being provided.
• A scanned copy of a valid photo identity proof and address proof should be uploaded at the time of Registration.
• Profile pictures which in the reasonable opinion of Attune Matrimonial Services is fake and / or illegal and / or not clearly visible and / or contains any obstructions which do not show your face properly and / or is in violation of any third party intellectual proprietary rights shall be deleted by Attune Matrimonial Services without any further reference and such profiles shall be inactive till such time a proper photograph is uploaded.
• A valid email address and a valid mobile phone number is required for activation of the profile. An One time Password “OTP” shall be sent to the said email id and mobile phone and such OTP is required to activate your profile.
• The profile can be opened by you and /or your parents and / or relative and /or friend and irrespective of the fact who creates your profile it shall always be deemed that the profile has been created with the consent of the person for whom such profile has been created.
• Multiple profiles of one individual is not permissible. Attune Matrimonial Services shall delete all subsequent profiles.
• To avail the paid services you shall have to make payment through a Payment Gateway and / or by Cash and / or Debit or Credit Card and / or any other mode of payment vide the means and methods as may be provided therein. However, payment mode shall vary between offline and online users.
• We shall not be responsible under any circumstances for failure of making payment through the Payment Gateway for whatever reasons whatsoever.
• A trust score as defined hereinabove may be provided against your profile. The trust score would depend on the documents submitted by you during the process of registration.
• You would be receiving emails and text messages in the email and mobile phone number provided by you pertaining to your profile and / or services.
• You shall be contacted time to time and/or you may contact our sales representatives at the number provided in our website. During such conversations any promise made by the sales representatives to you which is beyond the scope of services in your scheme and/or not mention in the website shall not be considered as valid commitment as far as Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. concerned. You shall always refer to the website for the on-going scheme and/or the services associated with the schemes.
• In the event your number is Registered with the National Do Not Disturb Register then you shall not be able to avail our service.
• Change in information provided in the Mandatory Fields shall only be effective upon re – submission of supporting and necessary documents.
• Charges for availing our services once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
• You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the said website and / or during the usage of any of our services.
• You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access attune.in, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers and / or any other means that may be available in the future) without our permission.
• You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on attune.in.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
• You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
• You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• You will not use attune.in to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
• You will not post content or take any action on attune.in that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
• We can remove any content or information you post on attune.in if we believe that it violates this Statement.
• If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
• You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including attune.in, the attune.in Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
• You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on attune.in.
• You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
• If Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. reasonably believes that an account and Password is being used / misused in any manner, Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
• Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
• The data provided herein by other users are uploaded and / or
provided by them and Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD and / or the website cannot vouch for the
correctness of such information.
• Our role is limited to matching the picture provided in the “Profile Photo” Section with the photo appearing in the Identity and / or Address Proof.
• It is expressly stated that we do not vouch for the legality and /or validity of the Identity and /or Address proof provided by the users. You are requested to make necessary enquiries and / or verification about the same.
• All documents provided by the user are deemed to be true, however, any discrepancies and / or misrepresentation should be directly dealt between the parties concerned and Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD shall not be responsible for the same under any circumstances whatsoever.
• We shall not be liable and / or responsible if your profile and /or picture is used by a third party claiming to be your friend and / or relative and / or parent and / or guardian. It will be deemed that your implied consent was always available to the person who has opened the profile on your behalf.
• Usage of the website and / or its services does not guarantee marriage, it only acts as a medium/channel to find a suitable life partner.
• Our role under the services of “Exclusive Membership” would be strictly limited to shortlisting of suitable profiles only as per your choice. You are advised to use your discretion while contacting and / or meeting the profiles shortlisted by us based on your choice.
• We do not vouch for the genuineness of the documents provided by the Users.
• Attune Matrimonial Services shall not in any manner whatsoever intervene in any personal and / or family dispute arising between the prospective partners and / or their family members.
• All prospective Brides and Bridegrooms are requested to use their own discretion and / or wisdom while making contact with your prospective partner.
• We shall not be responsible under any circumstances whatsoever in the event of any legal dispute both civil and / or criminal and / or matrimonial prior and / or after marriage.
• We do not vouch for the physical and mental health and / or fitness for the prospective Bride and Bridegrooms.
• In the event you are planning a marriage with a divorcee, you are requested as abundant caution to inspect and / or make necessary enquiries as to whether any appeal is pending against the Decree of Divorce.
• Decree of Divorce does not mean finality of proceedings, it is just an indication about the marital status of the person on the date on which the Decree was passed.
• We do not vouch for the employment related details provided by the members.
• Your usage of this website and / or services is purely voluntary and hence you hereby indemnify Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD and / or it Group Companies and /or its Directors and / or Shareholders and / or Employees and / or men and agents against any loss and / or damage it may suffer due to the usage of your website.
• By using the said website and / or services, if you suffer any loss and / or damage which is not attributable to us in our reasonable opinion, then, in such a situation we shall not be responsible under any capacity whatsoever.
• You shall only deal with the authorized representative of Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD and / or Attune Matrimonial Services Weddings. We shall not be liable for any payment that you make to any other person other than the authorized representative of Attune Matrimonial Services in the form and manner as may be told to you.
• The website is not free from errors and our services can be affected by errors and / or mistakes.
• We reserve the right to delist any profile and / or block and / or deactivate any profile without any prior intimation whatsoever.
• We reserve the right to cancel and / or suspend and / or close down the said website at any point in time without any prior intimation whatsoever.
• The aforesaid terms as mentioned in Clause 2 and / or Clause 2.1 can be altered and / or amended at any point in time without any prior intimation whatsoever.
• In the event of a Dispute the Courts of Calcutta shall have exclusive Jurisdiction and you hereby agree to the Jurisdiction of Courts as mentioned herein.
• By using our website and / or its services you hereby expressly and / or impliedly absolutely and / or forever agree to bind yourself to these terms and conditions without any protest and / or demur.
• Not to share your personal information including but not limited to
your Credit and / or Debit Card number and / or Bank Account Details, etc
with any person whatsoever including the authorized representative of Attune Matrimonial Services
till the extent as required to be disclosed by you. We shall not be liable
for any unauthorized disclosure which may result in loss and damage to you.
• You shall only contact us at the number provided to you and / or our offices which would be duly communicated to you. We shall not be responsible for any commitments made to you and / or payments made by you to any person outside the scope of this terms and conditions.
• You shall maintain copies of acknowledgements and / or receipts provided to you against your payments.
• Upon enrollment into the Exclusive Membership (hereinafter referred
to as “EM”) services, EM shall assign a Relationship Manager (hereinafter
referred to as “RM”) to you, who will assist you with the process of match
making search during the tenure of EM.
• EM will endeavor to provide profile(s) as per your set partner preference subject to availability of profile in our data base. You acknowledge that we shall only search for your preferred partner in our existing data base in our website named www.attune.in and we shall not under any circumstances solicit any other means and / or source for your preferred partner.
• The EM service will be carried out only during normal working hours of EM i.e., 09:30 am to 06:30 pm Monday to Friday excluding Saturday & Sunday and public holidays for Indian EM Members and for Non-Resident Indian EM Members the working hours shall be from 09:30 am to 06:30 pm (Indian Standard Time) Monday to Friday excluding Saturday & Sunday and public holidays in India. RM entrusted with your profile can contact the EM member at least 2 times in a week to update the EM member's on profile management.
• The EM is under no obligation to furnish any definite number of profiles, if there are none available, which are corresponding to the partner preference set by you.
• RM shall not short list and initiate contact with prospects if age difference is more than 10 years.
• Similarly in case Marital Status of the member is Divorced / Widowed / Separated / Annulled then RM shall shortlist and initiate contact with prospects who are Divorced / Widowed / Separated / Annulled only. RM will not get in touch with prospects with different marital status.
• Suggestions made by RM are based on the data provided by the EM members in their partner preference. EM member is expected to exercise due care and caution while proceeding with finalization of marriage with the matching profile. RM / Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD does not and cannot vouch for the authenticity of the information provided in the matching profiles.
• EM does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage and / or continuity and / or success of marriage or alliance by you choosing to register on our website and using EM services.
• If at any point of time Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD/RM comes to know or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration or otherwise is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete then Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD/RM shall have full right to suspend or terminate your membership and forfeit the amount paid by you towards EM membership fee and refuse to EM service to such EM member thereafter without any notice.
• Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD/RM shall not be liable for the outcome and / or incident and / or situation which may arise during any interaction in a meeting between yourself and your prospective partnet (physically or through video calls or phone call or messaging or any other means and methods of communication and interaction), call, sms, chat, email or social media posts at any point of time irrespective of the fact whether such intimation for meeting had been provided to you by Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD and / or RM.
• You will appreciate that to service your profile lot of time and energy of the RM is spend in assisting you in searching the profiles as per the partner preference set by you, etc. As such payments made to Attune Matrimonial Services PVT LTD by way of registration / membership / renewal fee is /are treated as non-refundable. Payment once made cannot be assigned to any person/party or adjusted towards any other product or packages provided by the Company.
• Matching profiles will be shared by the RM. Acceptance of the same
(via registered email ID / phone).shall be deemed final and no changes shall
be made under any circumstances whatsoever. You are hereby requested to
provide adequate security to your registered email id and registered phone
number to prevent any untoward incident and we shall not be responsible for
any unauthorized use of your mobile phone and / or email id.
words used herein in connection with the use of the said website shall bear
the meaning as may be envisaged and interpreted by the Statues of India
Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. LTD. reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any
or all channels, products or service at any time without notice , make
modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and
services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be
posted to the said website for your reference and convenience so as to
enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. LTD. reserves the right to charge subscription and / or
membership fees from a user in respect of any product, service or any other
aspect of this Site. Such charge of fees may be without any prior intimation
at the sole discretion of Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd.
6.1 Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property
rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to
text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on
this site are the property of Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. Limited, its parent, affiliates
and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. You agree not
to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other
proprietary information of Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.; or remove, conceal or obliterate
any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on
other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including
without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary
marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
6.2 The User and / or member and / or prospective Bride and / or Bridegroom shall be solely responsible and / or liable for the contents provided by them including but not limited to their photograph and / or Identity Proof and / or Address Proof and / or Employment details etc.
7.1 Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to
commercial use any part of the Site; any collection and use of any product
listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its
contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit
of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring
rights to the Site / Service; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other
identifier of another person in such a manner as to give the viewer the
impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the
Service on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use
of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any
software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form
by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of
the pages from this site.
7.2 No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services
for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions,
and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage,
disable, overburden, or impair any Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.’s server, or the network(s)
connected to any Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.’s server, or interfere with any other party's
use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized
access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the
Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not
obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means
not intentionally made available through the Services.
9.1 All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs,
graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly
or privately transmitted / posted, is the sole responsibility of the person
from where such content is originated (the Originator). By Posting any
material which contain images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise
graphical in whole or in part ("Images"), you warrant and represent that (a)
you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of
such Images has granted you permission to use such Images or any content
and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and
Services, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and
depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the
the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Images.
9.2 You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Content/Images that you submit on the Site, that you have not infringed on any IPR belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content that you post on the Site.
9.3 Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. accepts no responsibility for the said Content / Images. However, you understand that all Content / Images posted by you becomes the property of Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. and you agree to grant/assign to Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content / Images (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world”.
10.1 Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not
directly offered by Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. are to be settled inter-se between the
parties to such transaction and all warranties express or implied of any
kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation
the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
and non-infringement are disclaimed by Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.
10.2 Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. merely endeavors to provide a platform where you and other party may interact, exchange information or carry out sale/purchase transactions on such terms and in the manner mutually agreed between you and the other party. Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way. It is only you, who is entirely responsible for all the activities, arising out of the transactions of sale/purchase of goods or services offered by any other party and not Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur, while selling or purchasing goods /services of the third party.
10.3 Under No circumstances will Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. be held responsible or liable, in any way, for any content which in Legal opinion is derogatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene or offensive or offends public sensibilities or morals and shall also not assume liability for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded on the Site, or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.’s site/service by any third party.
11.1 Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. reserves its right to refuse service, restrict,
suspend, terminate your account; (Terminate this Agreement; Terminate or
suspend your access to the Attune Matrimonial Services Web Sites; Refuse, move or remove for any
reason any Content / Image that you submit on or through the Services;
Refuse, move, or remove any Content / Image that is available on or through
the Services; Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information
and files in your account; Establish general practices and limits concerning
use of the Services) at any time and, remove or edit contents or cancel
orders (entered by you) in its sole discretion with or without cause, and
such termination or suspension, your right to use the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. Ltd.’s Web
Sites will immediately cease.
11.2 You can also terminate your account at any time but your information shall remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
You will not use any communication tool or other means available on the
Site to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk
communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest
information about users of Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. for the purpose of sending or to
facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate
your access or use of the Site immediately, with or without any notice, and
take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access details to
the Site, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including
any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk
communications from entering, or remaining within our computer or
communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may
block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through
the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. Ltd.’s Web Sites.
Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. Ltd. and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be
liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental,
special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damages for
loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for
loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or
in any way connected with the use or performance of the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. Ltd.’s
sites/services, with the delay or inability to use the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. Ltd.’s
sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide
services, or for any information, software, products, services and related
graphics obtained through the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. sites/services, or otherwise
arising out of the use of the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. sites/services) arising in
contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or
any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site
or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer
virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised
access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No
representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by Attune Matrimonial Services PVT.
LTD. as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness,
suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation;
(b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
(c) the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other
material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations
or requirements; or (d) any errors in the website will be corrected.
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use.
They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or
refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to
queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such
experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The
information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all
warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any
matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by
third parties, these sites of third party(s) may contain Attune Matrimonial Services PVT.
LTD.’s-logo, please understand that it is independent from Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.,
over whom Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. has no control or connection, business or otherwise
as these sites are external to Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. You agree and understand that
by visiting such sites you are beyond the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.’s website. Attune Matrimonial Services PVT.
LTD., therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and
accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability,
suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products,
services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for
any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local
or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or
transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on "as is" without
warranty of any kind. Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. gives no warranty and makes no
representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained
in this site is error free. Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. shall not be responsible nor
liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on
the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users
should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should
obtain any appropriate professional advice.
Certain elements of the Site will contain material submitted by users.
Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy,
conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold
harmless Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. against all third party claims, demands and actions
brought against Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. which arises from or relates to the material
submitted by you.
Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. may send information and offer products and services to you
from time to time. For further details relating to our policy relating to
such offer please refer to our privacy statement. Notwithstanding the
foregoing, Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. reserves the right to disclose any information in
response to / that it is required to be shared, disclosed or make made
available to any governmental, administrative, regulatory or judicial
authority under any law or regulation applicable to Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.
Further, Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. can (and you authorize Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property rights owners, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to
constitute a partnership or agency between you and Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. and you
shall have no authority to bind Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. in any manner, whatsoever.
Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. shall have no liability to you for any interruption or
delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the
parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and
replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written
or oral, regarding such subject matter.
We reserve the right to remove any messages we deem to be inappropriate,
i.e, racist, sexist or threatening. Messages using inappropriate language
will also be removed. We do not wish to be censors, but our forums must
remain civilized and respect the rights of others.
You and Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. agree that any cause of action arising out of or
related to the Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.’s web sites, only, must commence within one (1)
year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will
be permanently barred.
By using Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD.’s sites and services, you signify your acceptance
of this Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with
any term described in this Term & Conditions, your only remedy is to
discontinue use of Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. sites. We reserve the right, to modify
this Terns & Conditions at any time.
23.1 Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should
survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the
23.2 Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.
23.3 If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. LTD. is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out
of materials posted on or transmitted through the site and / or uploaded by
the memebers, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other
third parties. Our policy is to comply with all Intellectual Property Laws
and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement.
If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a
manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of
copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
(c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
(d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
(f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the
notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party
is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Attune Matrimonial Services PVT. Ltd.
101-105 FF Chetan Complex
Central Market Surajmal Vihar
Ph: - +91-11-43027086/87
Ph: - +91-11-43214214/15(100 Lines)
Copyright ©2015 Attune Matrimonial Services Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Last updated: 30/05/2016